I went to pack up Bling to mail off for MQX and realized that I never switched out the sleeve to the larger one required by the show. It had a miniature-sized (2″) sleeve. So, I find something that vaguely goes with it, make a new sleeve and spend an hour and a half to put it on the quilt. I don’t know why it took me so darn long. I felt very uncoordinated — lingering tendinitis from last week, I guess.
Ok, pack it up time…. wait, no! I meant to stitch in the ditch between the border and center as recommended to me by a previous show comment sheet. No problem! Grab the monopoly, get out the metallic needle, and stitch away until……
I stitched over the sleeve.
I feel the need to quote Aaron Karo’s Ruminations right about now.